Wilman has given brief outlines of the six remaining episodes and it looks like there might be a week off, with the final ep for the season to air in January next year.
Obviously the Mercedes-Benz SLS in the image above is a bit of a giveaway, but if you’d prefer to keep the rest a secret, then don’t follow the jump.
Top Gear – Series 14 rundown
- 14×01: Transfagarasan road / Eric Bana
- 14×02: How to build an electric car
- 14×03: Which car company made the greatest number of great cars / James May’s caravan airship
- 14×04: Renault Twingo in Belfast / Airport vehicle race
- 14×05: Art Exhibition of motoring stuff
- 14×06: Christmas Special (Bolivia)
- 14×07: Mercedes-Benz SLS / Lexus LFA / Vauxhall VXR Insignia
For a bunch of behind the scenes updates and outtakes, check out the video page at TopGear.com.