Got a spare ten minutes? Then take a look at this clip. It explains how BBS wheels are made and a little bit about their history. For the trivia buffs, the company name originates from the surnames of the two founders, Heinrich Baumgartner and Klaus Brand, while the final initial is from the German city of Schiltach, where the business began back in 1970. Owners of the Volkswagen Mk5 Golf GTI with the OEM 18″ Hufweisen wheels will be especially interested in this video. Oh, and if anyone knows where I can get the background soundtrack, please let me know.
- F1 TV Pro online streaming service announced
- John Barnard talks about the McLaren MP4/1
- VIDEO: Porsche 911 is morphtastic
- VIDEO: BMW 3 Series is morphtastic
- Dieselgate puts Golf R400 on hold
- Episode 12 of Project Binky
- The Holy Trinity
- EXCLUSIVE: BMW M2 Australian specifications
- EXCLUSIVE: BMW M2 priced from AU$89,900
- Episode 11 of Project Binky
- Steven Pavelish on GPS fail?
- Chris on Real photos of the BMW M235i Racing
- willie on 2010 Golf Wagon – Australian pricing
- Mad Max on Want to live out your Mad Max fantasy?
- Claude Gibson on Old skool Land Rover goodness
- Alan on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- SlyOne on F1 TV Pro online streaming service announced
- Marita on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Simon Carter on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Charlie on F1 TV Pro online streaming service announced