Got a spare ten minutes? Then take a look at this clip. It explains how BBS wheels are made and a little bit about their history. For the trivia buffs, the company name originates from the surnames of the two founders, Heinrich Baumgartner and Klaus Brand, while the final initial is from the German city of Schiltach, where the business began back in 1970. Owners of the Volkswagen Mk5 Golf GTI with the OEM 18″ Hufweisen wheels will be especially interested in this video. Oh, and if anyone knows where I can get the background soundtrack, please let me know.
- F1 TV Pro online streaming service announced
- John Barnard talks about the McLaren MP4/1
- VIDEO: Porsche 911 is morphtastic
- VIDEO: BMW 3 Series is morphtastic
- Dieselgate puts Golf R400 on hold
- Episode 12 of Project Binky
- The Holy Trinity
- EXCLUSIVE: BMW M2 Australian specifications
- EXCLUSIVE: BMW M2 priced from AU$89,900
- Episode 11 of Project Binky
- yassuo igai on 2011 Canadian Grand Prix in pictures
- rafik on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Kazuko Nunn on Think big
- SANTIAGO RIOFRIO on Download the official BMW 1M Coupé brochure
- John Bonner on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- JohnRMay on Paris 2010: Volkswagen Passat
- Sean stewart on Old skool Land Rover goodness
- Kdm on Buy your own F1 car
- Sash on Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG lights my fire
- jaison on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?