While googling away for some AUSringers articles I came across this interesting graphic of a 1963 model Porsche 356C (click on the image above for a 2450x870px version). I especially like the comment that reads, “Note leg room—comfortable even for the man who is well over six feet tall.” Quite how a woman over six feet tall fits is anyone’s guess. This was the last iteration of Porsche’s iconic 356 range. I know there are a few Porsche fanatics who read this site, if you have any extra information please let me know in the comments section below.
- F1 TV Pro online streaming service announced
- John Barnard talks about the McLaren MP4/1
- VIDEO: Porsche 911 is morphtastic
- VIDEO: BMW 3 Series is morphtastic
- Dieselgate puts Golf R400 on hold
- Episode 12 of Project Binky
- The Holy Trinity
- EXCLUSIVE: BMW M2 Australian specifications
- EXCLUSIVE: BMW M2 priced from AU$89,900
- Episode 11 of Project Binky
- David S McElwain on New images of the Toyota Yaris Hybrid-R concept
- Dumisani Pono on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Lucky on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Steven Pavelish on GPS fail?
- Chris on Real photos of the BMW M235i Racing
- willie on 2010 Golf Wagon – Australian pricing
- Mad Max on Want to live out your Mad Max fantasy?
- Claude Gibson on Old skool Land Rover goodness
- Alan on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- SlyOne on F1 TV Pro online streaming service announced