Normally pre-broadcast updates concerning the latest season of Top Gear come from anywhere but Top Gear; we even broke the Vietnam story back in 2008. But, as Series 19 draws closer, Top Gear has cut out the middle man and posted an update of what’s been going on and what to expect:
- Christmas special has been filmed, but broadcast to be delayed until February 2013. Clarkson has already hinted: “Well people here we go. Warm clothes and thick boots packed.”
- Another cross-Euro race featuring car v public transport.
- Kris Meeke and James May go rallying in a Bentley Continental GT.
- Jeremy in the Ferrari F12 berlinetta.
- Other cars to be featured include the Toyota 86, new Ford Focus ST, Jaguar F-Type, new Porsche 911, a new Lotus and the new Range Rover.
- As well as the suggestion of including a special McLaren (not the P1, yet) and the Peugeot Onyx concept.
Check out the link below for the full skinny.
[Source: Top Gear]