Good news for Top Gear fans waiting for Series 19 to air, with word coming through the boys are due back at their Dunsfold hangar filming on Wednesday 23 January. That means we can expect to see the first episode of the next season on UK screens on Sunday 27 January.
For now it looks as though there could only be five episodes in the nineteenth season, but we can hope for more. Don’t forget, the latest Christmas special is due to go to air in February as well (see below).
As previously posted they’ve even been kind enough to give us a preview of Series 19, which we have repeated for you below.
- Christmas special has been filmed, but broadcast to be delayed until February 2013. Clarkson has already hinted: “Well people here we go. Warm clothes and thick boots packed.”
- Another cross-Euro race featuring car v public transport.
- Kris Meeke and James May go rallying in a Bentley Continental GT.
- Jeremy in the Ferrari F12 berlinetta.
- Other cars to be featured include the Toyota 86, new Ford Focus ST, Jaguar F-Type, new Porsche 911, a new Lotus and the new Range Rover.
- As well as the suggestion of including a special McLaren (not the P1, yet) and the Peugeot Onyx concept.