Back in 2013 these two guys hacked a Toyota Prius while they were riding in the back seat. Now they’re back, and this time they’ve remotely hacked a Jeep Cherokee. They did this by attacking the car’s Uconnect system, which provides internet access. They were able to control minor things such as radio volume and […]
- F1 TV Pro online streaming service announced
- John Barnard talks about the McLaren MP4/1
- VIDEO: Porsche 911 is morphtastic
- VIDEO: BMW 3 Series is morphtastic
- Dieselgate puts Golf R400 on hold
- Episode 12 of Project Binky
- The Holy Trinity
- EXCLUSIVE: BMW M2 Australian specifications
- EXCLUSIVE: BMW M2 priced from AU$89,900
- Episode 11 of Project Binky
- Ali on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Alby on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- David S McElwain on New images of the Toyota Yaris Hybrid-R concept
- Dumisani Pono on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Lucky on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Steven Pavelish on GPS fail?
- Chris on Real photos of the BMW M235i Racing
- willie on 2010 Golf Wagon – Australian pricing
- Mad Max on Want to live out your Mad Max fantasy?
- Claude Gibson on Old skool Land Rover goodness