This seriously cool looking Speed 7 is little more than a sexy rendering at this stage. But if Afzal Kahn gets his way his Kahn Design business will be making these retro racers for real. Finished with an aluminium or carbon composite body the Speed 7 is designed for track day racers. It’s very much […]
- F1 TV Pro online streaming service announced
- John Barnard talks about the McLaren MP4/1
- VIDEO: Porsche 911 is morphtastic
- VIDEO: BMW 3 Series is morphtastic
- Dieselgate puts Golf R400 on hold
- Episode 12 of Project Binky
- The Holy Trinity
- EXCLUSIVE: BMW M2 Australian specifications
- EXCLUSIVE: BMW M2 priced from AU$89,900
- Episode 11 of Project Binky
- Ali on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Alby on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- David S McElwain on New images of the Toyota Yaris Hybrid-R concept
- Dumisani Pono on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Lucky on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Steven Pavelish on GPS fail?
- Chris on Real photos of the BMW M235i Racing
- willie on 2010 Golf Wagon – Australian pricing
- Mad Max on Want to live out your Mad Max fantasy?
- Claude Gibson on Old skool Land Rover goodness