This is a classic ‘oops’ from Nick Heidfeld. Watch the clip above, where BMW have allowed Heidfeld to show off the BMW Sauber F1.08 at BMW’s Munich headquarters, all goes well and the usual burning rubber stunts keep the fans happy. But, at around 1:23 on the clip Heidfeld has his crash. It’s actually very tame, and nobody got hurt. But it is the lamness of the stack that makes this clip so good! We like Nick Heidfeld because he’s driven the Nürburgring in an F1 car, but bloopers like this show he’s just one of us after all.
- F1 TV Pro online streaming service announced
- John Barnard talks about the McLaren MP4/1
- VIDEO: Porsche 911 is morphtastic
- VIDEO: BMW 3 Series is morphtastic
- Dieselgate puts Golf R400 on hold
- Episode 12 of Project Binky
- The Holy Trinity
- EXCLUSIVE: BMW M2 Australian specifications
- EXCLUSIVE: BMW M2 priced from AU$89,900
- Episode 11 of Project Binky
- Lucky on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Steven Pavelish on GPS fail?
- Chris on Real photos of the BMW M235i Racing
- willie on 2010 Golf Wagon – Australian pricing
- Mad Max on Want to live out your Mad Max fantasy?
- Claude Gibson on Old skool Land Rover goodness
- Alan on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- SlyOne on F1 TV Pro online streaming service announced
- Marita on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?
- Simon Carter on Has your Volkswagen suddenly lost power?