UK tuning house RevoZport has produced a lightweight diet regime for those lucky enough to already have a BMW 1 Series M CoupÃ©. Through a number of replacement and add-on carbon-fibre bits RevoZport reckon their 1M ‘Raze’ is 60kg lighter than when it left the BMW factory.
From the RevoZport website:
Power to weight ratio directly determines a sports car performance. When weight is reduced, speed, brake, lateral and longitude G force are all improved dramatically. The 1M RAZE manage to trim more than 60kg on a 1570kg* 340hp car, a very significant increase.
While some parts are listed as Price On Application (POA), others are quite reasonable. Carbon fibre mirror covers, for example, are US$290. Even a larger piece, such as the replacement roof panel, is not too bad at US$1500. Many of the parts are also suitable for regular 1 Series CoupÃ© models.
A complete list of items available and more images can be seen after the break.
BMW 1M ‘Raze’ by RevoZport
- Front Grill â€“ US$250
- Lightweight Bonnet â€“ US$1290
- Front Splitter â€“ US$900
- Front Splitter Brake Duct Kit â€“ up to US$650
- Side Skirt â€“ POA
- Lightweight Trunk â€“ up to US$1190
- Trunk Lip Spoiler â€“ US$499
- GT Spoiler with mount â€“ POA
- Roof Spoiler â€“ US$780
- Lightweight Roof Panel â€“ US$1500
- Mirror Covers â€“ US$290
- Rear Diffuser â€“ US$780
- Interior Door Cards â€“ US$950 (front), US$800 (rear)