To close out our 2012 Australian International Motor Show coverage we bring you the highlights and lowlights from the rest of the manufacturers on show.
Our top three highlights:
- Ford Evos conceptâ€”stunning lines
- Kia Track’sterâ€”actually very, very cool
- Subaru BRZ by Possum Bourne Motorsportâ€”track cred for the BRZ
Our top three lowlights
- Holden Malibuâ€”return to sender
- Ford Focus STâ€”they must be taking the piss with that central dash
- Isuzu D Max advertisingâ€”someone signed that off
And a special mention to the Nissan Pulsar SSS. My first new car was an Australian built N14 SSS, it was awesome and is still better to look at than this comeback horror story. AUSmotive’s assistant on the day described it as the ugliest car he’d ever seen. I put forward the new Honda CR-V as an alternate suggestion, but he wouldn’t be swayed.